This site is Under Construction please visit again soon.
What is the best camera to buy?
The best way to determine which camera you should buy is to first ask yourself the following questions.
- What type of photography do I want to do?
- What is the purpose (use) of my final product?
- What other products or services will I need to accomplish this?
First decide on what your intended final product will be and what type of photogaphy you plan to work on. Some photography styles or genres are Portrait, Sports, Wedding, Product, Fashion, Events, etc. Once you determine your style choice, and intended final product, then you can narrow your choices by choosing the right tools to get the job done.
With so many choices you should take your time in researching what each camera can and can not do. A good point and shoot camera will have limitations compared to a professional one however that is also relative to the intended purpose. Most avid photographers stick to one camera brand, because it allows them to add additional lenses without having to purchase a whole new camera system.
Accesories come in many forms:
- Lighting – built in flash, strobes, softboxes, etc.
- Computer software – digital image edits
- backdrops & props – green screen, or others
- Available camera settings – can either enhance or limit your potential
And finally the best advice I can give you is to know your camera! An eye for details and being able to capture great shots is just part of the equation. The most important part is to know what your camera can and can not do for you, so that you can use it for its intended purpose.
Until next time, Photos By MJS wishes you many Blessings and may you always have the opportunity to take lots of photos!